2. Shared this dress in stories today! It has a stretchy waist and pockets and I really can’t ask for anything more.
3. We launched our latest McGee & Co. outdoor collection this week and holy smokes it is pretty. We concept, draw, prototype, edit, prototype again, haul said prototypes to photoshoots, style, photograph, and share. Seeing the vision come to life over the course of a year+ is incredibly gratifying and I’m so proud of our team! I will be copy and pasting this setup on our back porch soon!
4. Heading out on our babymoon to West Palm Beach soon, and this will be our first time to that part of Florida! Would love to hear any and all recommendations!
5. I’ve had the black MZ Wallace Metro tote for 7 years now and it has served me well as a beach/travel/carryall tote. I recently pulled the trigger on the new version that comes in this cream color with a strap – I plan to take it with me to the hospital when baby girl arrives in a few short months.
6. Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Don’t forget to check out our gift guide!
7. Our garden must-haves also make excellent gifts!
While in WPB, be sure to take a stroll down Worth Avenue and spend some time at the Breakers.
You will love West Palm Beach!! Be sure to eat at Restoration and soak up allll the sun!
Love the caned outdoor furniture!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.