The Sunday 7: Easing into Spring
1. We spent the weekend lounging in our backyard and hanging with family.
After months of being cooped up, I’m ready to pop a Claritin and enjoy the spring air. I whipped out our new McGee & Co. tablecloth and it instantly elevated everything I set on it.
2. Shared this dress in stories today!
It has a stretchy waist and pockets and I really can’t ask for anything more.
3. We launched our latest McGee & Co. outdoor collection this week and holy smokes it is pretty.
We concept, draw, prototype, edit, prototype again, haul said prototypes to photoshoots, style, photograph, and share. Seeing the vision come to life over the course of a year+ is incredibly gratifying and I’m so proud of our team! I will be copy and pasting this setup on our back porch soon!
4. Heading out on our babymoon to West Palm Beach soon, and this will be our first time to that part of Florida!
Would love to hear any and all recommendations!
5. I’ve had the black MZ Wallace Metro tote for 7 years now and it has served me well as a beach/travel/carryall tote.
I recently pulled the trigger on the new version that comes in this cream color with a strap – I plan to take it with me to the hospital when baby girl arrives in a few short months.
6. Mother’s Day is right around the corner.
Don’t forget to check out our gift guide!