The Sunday 7
We've been keeping a little secret!
1. I’ve been in hiding for the last couple months and this week we shared why!
The McGees are expecting baby #3 and we could not be more excited. I’m due in July and with the 5 year gap between Ivy and the new baby, I’m feeling like a new mom all over again, but this time I’ll know to cherish those sleepless first months because it flies by way too fast.
2. We are on the COVER of People magazine!!!
When they called us originally, I had no idea our faces would end up on every grocery store checkout line. It’s on newsstands now! You can see a preview of the spread and watch a video from the interview HERE.
3. We recently used a McGee and Co. photoshoot in Joshua Tree as the perfect excuse for a 3-day weekend in Palm Springs with the fam.
85 degree weather was just what I was craving. We rented a little mid-century mod house with a pool in the backyard and ate takeout during our swim breaks. It was my first time there and I fell in love.
4. A little peek from the McGee & Co. shoot.
The nightstands and rug are coming soon, but I’ve linked the items that are already available below! I used our organic preset to edit the image below.
5. As I’ve been slowly coming out of the non-stop sickness of my first trimester, I’ve been getting back into yoga and pilates in my living room.
Adding these 1 lb. weights gives my low impact workouts a little extra oomph and these are the cutest ones out there.
6. ICYMI we launched our Spring collection at Target last weekend!
There are a few more products that just become available today and I’m so excited we’ve added dinnerware to the collaboration.
7. Thanks for all your support on our announcements this week!