Only 5 more sleeps until our show launches!!!
1. Our Netflix show Dream Home Makeover launches THIS FRIDAY. I can’t even believe I’m saying this! Anxiety and excitement levels are at an all-time high over here. We were only given access to watch the show in its entirety one week in advance, so you can guess what I’ve spent my whole weekend doing! I am so excited about the final product, our clients, the designs, the behind the scenes, the format…all of it! I hope you will be too.
2. The New York Times wrote an article about our show! It felt very official to be referred to as Mr. and Ms. McGee.
3. We shared another webisode and photo tour of the Crestview Project this week!
Photo by: Ryan Garvin
4. Abercrombie is one of my favorite hidden sources for great jackets and coats. I just scored this faux leather puffer and wool moto jacket (that’s on sale)!
5. I’m making this hearty Tortilla Soup tonight. IT IS SO GOOD. Also easy to adjust - we skip the celery and I didn’t have avocado last time, but it was still incredible.
6. It may seem early to talk about the holidays, but it’s just around the corner and it takes time to plan, right?! Really proud of the work our team put into the collection this year and also our brand new McGee & Co. website!!!
7. Mark your calendars and get ready to binge watch our show on Friday!!! Xo-S
When does the Christmas catalog come out?
I am so excited for the show!!!
There has been a few references to your early instagram account showcasing your first home renovation. Where can we find these early photos? I’m so curious to see where it all started and how it has evolved. Love, Long time fan.
this is so exciting! can’t.even.wait for your Netflix show!!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.