The Sunday 7: Project Sneak Peaks
1. Hello! Hope you’re having a lovely weekend.
For me, every weekend is better in the summertime…even when it involves working on the parade house in the SCORCHING HEAT WITH MY CHILDREN HELPING ME. I mentioned in last week’s post that we are designing a home for Flagship Homes that will be in the UV Parade that starts this Thursday. I knew everything was going a little too smoothly about a week ago…then we had a few delays on site and couldn’t change the date of our movers, so they delivered everything to the garage and our team has been having to take everything in all while dodging the crews still working. In the end I know it will all come together! The x-railing and house numbers were installed yesterday and look so pretty. The railing will be painted a soft gray to match the door.
2. In other news, we just got the photos back from Travis J. for a massive renovation we did in Park City that turned out so good!
3. One more look because I can’t help myself.
4. Also, we just launched 3 new doormat designs and I am absolutely giddy about how they turned out!
I love to layer doormats with outdoor rugs like we did here.
5. The dress above is a summer favorite.
6. We received a ton of DMs about the rings I wear after they made an appearance in one of our insta-stories.
Of course I ended up getting bloody knuckles moving some flooring samples, so there will be no hand modeling this week! For now, here are a few of my everyday favorites: Wide gold band (similar one on sale). The one that gets the most compliments. And a dainty stacking ring that always works.
7. We are taking a family vacation to Hawaii in a few weeks and I’m so excited.
I was stressing about swimsuits until I randomly bought this number from American Eagle (What? Hello, middle school!), but you guys the fit is SO FLATTERING. I honestly can’t even believe how much I love it. Have a great week!