The Sunday 7: The precipice of an incredible journey.
This week we started a new journey, discovered a few good products, and felt inspired by an awesome reno project.
1. The day before filming commenced, someone said to us, “You are on the precipice of an incredible journey.” That has been sticking with me as we have experienced so many firsts this past week. Firsts can be a bit overwhelming and I can’t help but think about my kids starting school soon and all those little jitters — new people, new surroundings, and new things to learn. We are learning how to be “on” for hours at a time (so much caffeine), stay energized and upbeat for our family time at the end of the day, while also running our business. I know it will be worth it and I hope you love the result!
2. Now all of a sudden I have to pay more attention the back of my hair, ha. I discovered this brush and love it so much! It took me a second to get used it, but if you have to blow dry your hair straight like me, I can’t recommend it enough.
3. My new favorite nude lipstick and gloss for $10 and under.
4. Sunday best…
5. A random gadget I purchased that I use a lot more than anticipated. I add a little dish soap to the water, run the cycle a couple times, and my rings sparkle like new.
6. Loving Em Henderson’s entire Mountain Home reveal. I think this shot of the loft is my favorite angle of the entire tour:
7. Don’t forget that pillows are 25% off at McGee & Co. right now!!!