The Sunday 7: We Wrote a Book!
1. It was another big week at the McGee house.
We launched our book on Tuesday! No, it is not a coffee table book…that one is coming next! Our book, Make Life Beautiful, is about our entrepreneurial journey. You can buy the exclusive Target edition HERE. Or if audiobooks are more your speed, you can listen on Audible HERE. Thank you for all your tags on social media as you’re reading the book! It means so much to us.
2. We gave a mini-tour of our home on the Today show!
If you missed it, you can see the segment here. In these crazy times, we actually filmed the whole thing on an iphone with the speaker on so I could hear Hoda and Jenna! The dress sold quickly, but I’ve linked everything else and a similar one below.
3. It’s officially November and a very special holiday collection is at Target!
4. We were on 2 podcasts this week.
- Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People Podcast – We talk about using Instagram to build our business, working together as a couple, and making good design more approachable.
- Disrupt Yourself Podcast with Whitney Johnson – In this episode, we talk about changing careers and the messy (and beautiful) sides of building a business
5. We celebrated our 12 year anniversary last weekend!
6. Did you know our new blog has a shop page for all my favorite fashion/beauty finds?
7. To top it all off, we installed a really beautiful home in Park City this week.
We are still waiting for a few last items to arrive before photographing, but here are a few iphone shots (edited using our presets, of course).