1. It took me a couple weekends of zhushing here and there, but our house is officially a winter wonderland. Temps have dropped, the fire is going, and the girls have spent the better part of the day in the backyard making snow angels. I’ve been collecting holiday decor for years prior to launching our store, but now, my collecting problem has gone to a new level. All McGee & Co. holiday is on major sale right now and it’s going fast!
2. I purchased this dress recently to wear for an upcoming TV appearance and keep pulling it out of my closet any other time I leave the house and leggings don’t fit the bill. It hides the the holiday carb-loading and has the most beautiful print. I wear it with these boots, but imagine it will transition into spring really well.
3. With the colder temps, I’ve been making a lot of soup. Today called for classic chicken noodle. I make mine similar to this recipe, but prefer to sauté my vegetables in butter, add more carrots, chicken (using a rotisserie chicken is key), herbs, and extra lemon at the end. I guess I like my soup hearty! My Staub is on sale right now which very rarely happens.
4. Recently added these wrist/ankle weights to my gym collection. It’s amazing what two little pounds add to my normal routine!
5. One of my favorite pins this week is this pantry from my friend Stephanie Sabbe. I love that the use of pattern and color here is bold but not trendy:
6. A lip mask at night is a must in our dry weather. This is a favorite and makes a great stocking stuffer.
7. Enjoy your Sunday! xo-S
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.