1. The girls had fall break this past week and I decided to skip High Point and Round Top markets this year to take a much needed vacation with our family. We try to make a yearly trip down to 30A in Florida and it never disappoints. We like to stay in Alys or Rosemary and spend all of our time at the beach, riding bikes, and eating shrimp and grits. I’ve shared a little guide to the area previously HERE.
Photo by Folk House Photo
2. If you’re like me and could use a forgiving swimsuit right now, do yourself a favor and splurge on THIS one. It doesn’t cut into your thighs and just smooths everything in a nice way.
THIS backpack cooler is Syd’s favorite for the beach. In fact, he loves it so much he uses it as his carry on item so we don’t leave home without it. Makes the perfect gift for the outdoor type in your life!
These slides are still my #1.
3. We have never taken professional family photos on vacation – we always take an ask a random person on the beach approach. However, when Lauren at Folk House Photo reached out and asked if we were taking family photos while in town, I figured we should just go for it. Lauren made the experience so easy and fun. When I got these in my inbox I screamed – why have we never done this before? I will treasure these forever.
4. We launched our Target holiday line last weekend! Yes, it is selling fast, but sign up for email notifications because they keep restocking! Also, much of the seasonal collection will be in stores soon!
You can see the entire shoot where we styled the collection HERE.
5. While we’re on the subject of target, here are 4 recent clothing purchases that just arrived on my doorstep and I’m so impressed!
6. A lug-sole boot is definitely the it-look of this fall. These are beautiful, clunky but not too clunky, and 40% off!
7. On top of it all, I can’t believe we just reached the one year anniversary of our show (it still feels crazy to say that) Dream Home Makeover on NETFLIX!!!
Where is her beautiful embroidered denim dress from?
Hi Erin! It’s from Roller Rabit. Here’s the link https://bit.ly/2Z1AfYV 🙂
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.