The Sunday 7
1. A sneak from my baby shower! It was the dreamiest evening. We’ll be sharing so many more photos and all the details very soon!!!
Photos by: @aubrey_taiese
Party Styling, Design & Planning, Balloons: @therevelryco
Menu & Stationary Design: @stephanietarastationery
Graze Board: @savorynsweetinc
Dessert cart: @lildipbananas
Macarons, Cookies, & Suckers: @cakepartyco
2. My dress is from HERE.
3. Syd requested one of our favorite summer salads on Father’s Day. Anything with charred corn gets my vote!
Grilled Corn and Arugula Salad with Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 6 cups arugula
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c. shaved parmesan cheese
- 2 ears of grilled corn shaved off the cob
- 2 TBS Finely Chopped Red Onion
- Sprinkle Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Preparing the Corn:
While your grill is preheating to a medium-high heat, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Shuck corn, remove silks and add to boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Remove, pat dry and add to grill. Turn occasionally until the corn is golden and has char marks.
- 3/4 C. Olive oil
- 1/4 C. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 C. Chopped basil leaves
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
4. We launched our Kids and Baby Collection at McGee & Co. this week!
5. Nordstrom is price-matching (30% off) my go-to Ray-Bans today!
6. Not to be dramatic or anything, but this is the greatest t-shirt Lululemon has ever made –– the material is so comfortable! I was wearing this style long before I was pregnant and it has comfortably stretched with me as I’ve grown. I just purchased in two new color ways (Cafe and Tidewater).
7. Can’t believe we’re almost in July! Enjoy the sunshine. Xo-S