1. Today marks 5 weeks until baby girl arrives! I’m in that last slog where tying my own shoes is next to impossible, but it’s so close you can feel it!!! I’ve had a picture of the nursery in my mind for months and this week the ceiling was painted the perfect shade of mauve (which is actually called “Just Beige” by Benjamin Moore).
2. With a lot of other things going on right now, my studio has been slowly coming together here and there. I opted for a big long dining table as my desk, vintage rug and these chairs. I added these inexpensive little chair cushions and love the way they look in the space.
3. Dreaming of lounging on the Amalfi Coast in this cute lemon sarong.
4. Summer is here and I’ve been spending so much more time in the sun. I recently discovered this spf 30 tinted moisturizer and can’t speak highly enough about it. I have acne prone skin and it doesn’t break me out, gives just the right amount of coverage if you want coverage but not full foundation.
5. The cutest hamper we launched recently:
6. My favorite nightshirt before/during pregnancy is definitely coming with me to the hospital:
7. Last chance to shop our Father’s Day Gift Guide! Happy Sunday! Xo-S
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.