Happy Father’s Day! Xo-S
1. We’ve already got the Traeger smokin’ in the backyard and we’ll be celebrating Dad all day today!
Photo: Alexis Arias
2. Four easy dresses for summer:
3. I clean my countertops multiple times a day just so they smell like THIS countertop spray.
4. In the summer I feel like I wash my face more than usual just to get the sweat/grime off after working in the yard or running around outside. This is my all-time favorite makeup remover.
5. In case you missed it, we shared our garden tour earlier this week! It was our first time growing a garden beyond a trader joes basil plant in our kitchen. I love that our whole family is very invested in the success of every little cherry tomato!
6. The only pair of flip-flops I own because they’re that good!
7. I started taking tennis lessons — I’ve never played before but I’m loving the humbling experience of learning something new. My mom already plays and I just put Wren in lessons, so I’m looking forward to the day when we all three generations can all play together!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.