The Sunday 7: Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day! Xo-S
1. We’ve already got the Traeger smokin’ in the backyard and we’ll be celebrating Dad all day today!
2. Four easy dresses for summer:
3. I clean my countertops multiple times a day just so they smell like THIS countertop spray.
4. In the summer I feel like I wash my face more than usual just to get the sweat/grime off after working in the yard or running around outside.
This is my all-time favorite makeup remover.
5. In case you missed it, we shared our garden tour earlier this week!
It was our first time growing a garden beyond a trader joes basil plant in our kitchen. I love that our whole family is very invested in the success of every little cherry tomato!
6. The only pair of flip-flops I own because they’re that good!
7. I started taking tennis lessons — I’ve never played before but I’m loving the humbling experience of learning something new.
My mom already plays and I just put Wren in lessons, so I’m looking forward to the day when we all three generations can all play together!