1. Finishing this post minutes before midnight still counts, right? The weather was a perfect seventy-five and sunny today and I spent all afternoon in the kitchen, and the rest of the day in our backyard. I am a homebody and work these past few years has not lent itself to that lifestyle — I am loving this slower time. I love cooking and working in our yard and feeling less anxious about having to be going somewhere all the time. There are also things I miss — people, creative projects, and casually strolling through a grocery store. It has made me think more carefully about how I want to live my life once things are back to normal.
2. This week was a huge milestone because we turned in the first manuscript for our book, Make Life Beautiful, which will be released this fall. Writing a book about our journey these past few years was challenging, but also more emotional than I anticipated. We have so many stories and I’m truly so excited to share them with you all. We shot the cover right on the other side of this dutch door:
3. Getting so much use out of all our small kitchen appliances these days. From air fryers to panini makers, here are a few of our favorites. I just purchased the shaved ice machine and I think the girls are going to have a blast with it (myself included).
4. We shared our living room tour this week! You can see the video HERE. And the photo tour HERE.
5. As soon as spring hits, I live in skirts and dresses to stay cool.
6. These woven flats are a tried and true favorite — and they’re on sale with an extra 40% off right now:
7. We are launching something fun on Tuesday that we’ve never done before — it’s something we’ve been working on for months to get just right. Stay tuned! Xo-S