1. The biggest news of my week: we finally started sharing our home tour starting with our exterior! You can see the video and photo tour here.
2. Two big sales happening today! It’s the last day of the SHOPBOP SALE:
3. And 40% off your purchase today a J.Crew!
4. Love the textures and vintage/modern mix in this ranch home bathroom:
5. Spheres are my favorite decorative objects to style with lately. They’re smooth and simple but look very chic wherever they go. These travertine ones are heavy-duty and the stone veining is exquisite. This wood option is lighter weight but has a similar effect with a killer price point!
6. ICYMI we did an update of our favorite white paints recently! Some have stayed the same since our first post years ago, but a few have been updated. Definitely one to bookmark.
7. The last night we were in Maui I really wanted to get a family pic, so of course, everyone groaned about getting dressed (I almost gave up at one point) but I’m so glad I stuck it out and that a kind stranger offered to take our photo! Reality hit us HARD this week. ***My dress is sold out in the floral, but I love this color too!