The Sunday 7
Back from a quick family trip and diving head first into our latest 2-Day Transformation and the latest on our home build!
1. I can’t believe we only have 2 weeks left before school starts. We had one day of meetings in LA last week, so naturally we felt justified to turn the trip into a 4-day weekend!
2. I’ve been doing back-to-school shopping for the girls and that always turns into a little BTS shopping for myself too, ha.
3. We installed/filmed our latest 2-Day Transformation and it’s so beautiful! I can’t wait to share the details. Here’s an iphone sneak peek to hold us all over. You’ll be able to shop everything on McGee & Co. when we share the reveal (including the sectional)!
4. I’m sure I’ve talked about these sandals before, but they are SO comfortable I needed to share them again.
5. Lots of updates at the McGee House! They painted our mudroom black and it’s one of the best decisions we’ve made. We went with Black Beauty.
6. I’ve decided to go with a moss green linen for our master bed!
7. Have a beautiful week! Xo-S