Happy Sunday! Xo-S
1. Happy Easter Sunday! We’ve spent the weekend coloring eggs, hunting for them, and eating way too many jellybeans. Looking forward to making dinner with our fam tonight. Instead of the traditional ham, we keep in touch with our Texas roots and smoke brisket. This is one of my favorite spring salads because it tastes great and looks beautiful on the table!
2. Temps are rising here and my white tops are creeping back into heavy rotation. I have owned all of these at least a year (or more) and wear them constantly.
3. PSA: The H&M Sale is really good.
4. Went into Nordstrom to buy this eyeliner and came out with this hat.
5. To be honest, this photoshoot was about the only thing that went smoothly this week. Our team has been working so hard on this project for the past 2 years and we’re all dying to share the real pics! For now, feast your eyes on these:
PS. This rug is on sale!
6. We shot the above project Tues./Wed. and then I left really late on Wednesday night to present to a client in Texas. There was a storm, we were re-routed to Houston, and I ended up loitering in a hotel lobby all day to then fly home that night and never even reached my intended destination. It sucked, but I tried to make the best of it and feel grateful for technology that allowed me to FaceTime with them for like 4 hours, ha. This home is going to be really special and I’m crazy excited about seeing it come together. Because I like to mix things together, I can’t peg the design as one specific stye, but will say that we’re heading in a moody/traditional/rustic direction!
7. Don’t forget to check out our rug sale that ends Monday night!
The kitchen looks amazing! What color is that paint?
Thank you so much! It’s Grays Harbor by Benjamin Moore 🙂
This kitchen is beautiful. Can you comment on the hardware? Do you have a good resource that you can share?
Absolutely stunning home! Can’t wait to see the rest. I just want to jump into the picture and relax on that fabulous couch. Who is the manufacturer of that comfy looking couch?
Can’t wait to see the pics from this stunning home…thanks for the sneak peeks! What color are the kitchen cabinets?
Thank you so much! SO excited to show you! Grays Harbor by Benjamin Moore!
Love keeping up with your work on IG. Would you mind sharing some of your cabinet resources? Assuming they’re semi-custom… who are some of your favorite manufacturers?
Can you share where the marble coffee table is from?
What paint is used on bedroom and master bathroom walls?
Hi there,Absolutely love everything about Studio McGee! I have been following for awhile now. We are getting ready to build a new house and I am so inspired by you! I Have a few lights already pinned to purchase when it is time 🙂 I am planning on white oak floors and I noticed that the look I am envisioning is what you have. The picture above showing your gray cabinets into your butlers pantry shows it perfectly. Do you have any information that you can share on them? Company, color, width? Thanks in advance,Alyson Brown
What color are the hardwood floors in these last two pics? Love it!!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.