The Sunday 7: Big News + Birthdays
See what we celebrated this weekend and stay tuned for something excited tomorrow!
1. Wren turned 6 this week!
She really wanted to go to classic skate and try out her new wheels and knee pads, so we took the fam and had an absolute blast. I can be a bit timid at times out of fear I’ll be terrible at something, but I don’t want my kids to remember me on the sidelines. I want them to remember me wobbling on the skates.
And you know what? We had the best night.
We surprised her with this camera and I love it as much as she does. She “creative directs” each photo which I’m so proud of, ha!
2. I got lots of questions about this outfit on insta. The sweatshirt in particular. Last time I posted these jeans from Anthro they sold out in 24 hours, but they are now carrying them HERE! And It only feels right to wear Chanel lipstick (color is Infrarose) with boire la tasse written on my top.
3. You guys! They extended the Shopbop sale an extra day. SO MUCH GOOD STUFF.
4. I’m currently working on a makeup post as a followup to my skincare routine! In the meantime, I’m loving this highlighter dabbed lightly under my eyes! Gives a teeny bit of shimmer without making me look like I’m headed out to go clubbing…which I definitely am not.
5. Switching gears to interiors…this living room by Studio Lifestyle just rocked my world. The stone! The rug! The tree! GAH.
6. This is going to sound very cryptic, but this week was a really big week for us! We’ll be making a huge announcement in about a month or so and I’m pretttty sure you’ll be as excited about it as we are!
7. Enjoy your week! Xo-S