The Sunday 7: Girls’ Rooms and our 5th Annual Team McGee Holiday Party
Tis the season!
1. Feeling very accomplished this week because I finished our girls’ rooms for a big shoot we were doing at the house.
The girls have a little secret playroom that I decided to decorate at midnight earlier this week, In case you missed it, you can see it in the McGee House Phase 2 stories on Instagram. I swore I’d never use a decal, but these were adorable and just what the space needed! The girls’ play kitchen is also on sale for over $100 off right now!
2. Here is a peek into Ivy’s Bedroom.
I had the custom headboard cushion made for this bed and am slightly obsessed with the tiny antique nightstand I found. Because there was only one, I balanced it out with woven trunks on the other side. One of my favorite vignettes is this floral artwork juxtaposed with a modern lamp.
3. I don’t want to give everything away, but here is a peek at Wren’s bathroom.
This custom vanity I dreamed up was quite complicated and I’m dead over the result! It’s so special. The label on this soap is like art! I love the color it brings.
4. I was scrolling through Pinterest and saw one of our pictures pop up and it reminded me how much I still love this project, but also how hardwired art lights are my favorite way to make a home feel custom.
Our portfolio is filled with examples of this. It helps create a beautiful moment out of a flat wall.
5. Anthro is 30% off everything right now!
6. I think our 5th Annual Team McGee Holiday Party was one of my very favorites yet.
We had it at the River Bottoms Ranch in Midway (which is just outside of Park City) and it was stunning!
7. Are you ready for Christmas?!
I’m still scrambling, but so excited for the weeks ahead! Merry! Merry! -S