The Sunday 7 – Finally Time to Breathe
A project sneak peak, flattering jeans, and new flats!
1. I’m writing this from HOME! I have never been so happy to have a weekend without a single plan. Since the last time I wrote The Sunday 7, I’ve installed the #theswanlakehouse, spoke at a workshop in TX, and we launched our newest SM Pillow Collection.
2. Let’s talk about the lake house. You guys, it’s jaw-dropping.. When we first started working on this home, we were excited by the challenge (and a bit nervous) to translate our aesthetic in such a modern and minimal way. My goal as the leader of our design firm is to show a range in a spectrum of styles. This project has stretched us and I’m extremely proud of our team for capturing the vision! We have pushed to innovate, but also exercised great restraint. Here are a few iphone peeks while we wait for the good stuff!
3. I mentioned this earlier, but we launched a new SM Pillow Collection this week! Also, the art is exclusive to McGee & Co. and it might be my favorite piece on the entire site. I love the tonal texture…this will be making an appearance in our new office for sure!
4. I recently bought these jeans. I’m obsessed.
Make my butt look good? Check.
Under $100 and on sale? Check. Check.
6. Do you use Wunderlist? You should! It’s my absolute favorite list-making app and I get an adrenaline rush every time I check something off and it chimes! I especially love that you can share lists with others – we use it at work and home.
7. Tomorrow is October. How did this happen?! I’m freaking out a little because this month is our 10 year wedding anniversary and we need to plan something great and I’m quite certain neither of us has done anything yet, ha.