The Sunday 7: Our Warehouse Sale and The Best Summer to Fall Top
My weekly Sunday 7 post! Including our warehouse sale and feature in Elle magazine! xo-S
1. Our warehouse sale was yesterday and it was absolutely insane. I mentioned this on Instagram, but when we started Studio McGee we just prayed for a few clients. Seriously. We never imagined that a line would wrap around the block for our warehouse sale. We were all sweating trying to do crowd control and get people through the door – we definitely learned that we’ll have more checkers next time! A huge thanks to everyone who came out! It was really fun to meet so many of you.
2. We filmed and photographed another great before/after for a webisode coming out this week! Here’s a peek of me casually fluffing flowers with a slight knee pop:
3. That top is perfect for summer into fall. It’s starting to feel a little crisper in the mornings, so I know it’s coming! Here are a few of my favorite transitional pieces right now (and my favorite earrings are back in stock)!
4. Also, the lipstick (shown above) is probably the most frequently requested. It’s a not too bright, bright coral.
5. Eek! We were featured on Elle Decor this week! I can’t even believe I’m saying that.
6. Did you get a chance to see our post on natural rugs earlier this week? They’re an absolute must in my book. Every home needs one – even if it’s just to create another layer under a vintage rug!
7. I’ve been thinking a lot about the events happening in our country and it makes my stomach turn and my heart ache. I do not understand hatred for other humans, but I know that it exists and I need to do my part to stand firm for kindness. I believe it is my responsibility to teach my children to do the same. I saw this quote recently and loved it: